Friday, October 2, 2009

Gearing up for the Holidays!

Well before we know it, Christmas will be here. I envy the people that start Jan. 1st and have presents bought and wrapped, cookies baked, decorations put out...all by November! I, of course, am a last minute person. I do start out good, buying one or two things early on, but somehow become wrapped up in life and gift shopping gets put on hold. I do love the holidays with the decorations and cookies, but can do without the weather. You can give me 90 degree weather and a beach any day!

We are starting to get in gear for the holiday season. We have many new designer patterns that are here or are coming in. I know last year we ran out of men's patterns early, so I have decided to expand that area a bit.

I know Ella and Elton the elephants were coming quite some time ago, but am having a designer moment and cannot decide on fabrics. Hopefully, they will get here before Xmas.

So when you are starting your holiday shopping, think of a corn bag critter. They are Eco-friendly, multi-functional and most important (especially in this economy) affordable!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: