Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cannot sleep so I thought I would write a quick post

I just got finished watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David really makes me laugh! Probably should have done something peaceful like reading or listening to music as I cannot sleep now and it is getting late.
Well enough about that, I just wanted to post quickly about the neck/shoulder buddy that I just designed. I really do not like the heat therapy bags that go from side to side hanging off the shoulders and pressed up against the back of the neck. I think it puts a lot of pressure on the back of your neck and spine and can do more damage than good. I designed this to fit in the curve of your neck reaching down to your shoulder. I have been told by many customers that this has really helped their rotater cuff injuries. The shoulder/neck buddy comes in select designer fabrics for men and women and also in the super soft chenille fabrics that I love so much. Happy Shopping!

No comments: