Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ambitious as Ever!

I have become very ambitious the year. Lots of new things are popping up at Corn Bag Critters. In the Pet Corner, I have added the kitty cozy and small dog, all you large dog owners...yours will be here in a week. Ella and Elton the Elephants are almost finished. I had to change the fabric as I was not happy with what was initially chosen. Look for them soon. I am also adding, but still working out the details; a large back heat therapy bag which gives you full back heat therapy. This size is also great to pop in the bed a few minutes before you crawl in so the sheets are warm. The shoulder/neck and the shoulder wrap heat therapy corn bags are doing very well, in fact so well that I had to add more of a fabric selection. Since chenille seems to be a favorite, I have added the 8" round in all colors. Last, but not least, I have added a grab bag. Since I am always adding new fabrics, I thought the perfect way to sell the discontinued fabrics is to have a clearance section. You pick the size and gender, we pick the fabric, you save a bundle!

I have started another blog as well; Recycled Fashion on A Dime. I am a huge fan of thrift and consignment stores. I love getting a deal and wanted to share my fabulous finds with everyone. If you have a minute, mozy on over and check it out. I am going to posting pics of all the great deals that I find.

Well, off to relax and read before bed.

Aimee

No comments: