Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snuggie....

OK. I am going to admit it, I love my snuggie. I would always laugh at the commercials and could not believe who on earth would wear such a thing. Well, I received one for a gift and I have to say I am in love! Last night I put on my snuggie and got cozy in bed and browsed through my celebrity gossip magazine (I know..but it is my only bad vice). Since it has arms, it is great when you are watching a movie and want to snack. I know watching movies, snacking and reading celebrity gossip..I have to get a more exciting life..maybe one day.

I hope everyone is finished with their Holiday shopping. I am almost..thank goodness. The only thing I did not start on is baking...that will come next week, however starting to put on a little holiday weight so will have to lock the cookies up after they are made..one thing I cannot resist is anything with chocolate.

Snuggies, movies and cookies...yeah!

No comments: