Friday, November 6, 2009

New Item!

I really have the creative juices flowing this week. I just finished designing a new item for the shoulders and neck. Now, as you all know I am not a fan of the heat therapy bags that wrap around and extend up the back of your neck and are very heavy. I think this hurts more than helps, especially if you have neck problems. I have been tinkering with this for quite some time and finally perfected it. This heat therapy bag is contoured perfectly to fit on the shoulder/lower neck area-not the upper. I am sure most of us are stressed or will be with the upcoming holidays so this is perfect. Just heat up the bag, sit back and feel the stress melt away! It is going to be available in my favorite super soft chenille fabrics and a few designer choices as well, however still working on those.

You may be all wondering why then do I also have a shoulder/neck buddy? Well, the 5x18 heat therapy bag is designed to be used on one side of the body. If you have pain on one side running up and down the neck and into the shoulder, than this is the one for you. You can contour it to fit the area you have the pain.

The more choices the better..right!

No comments: